HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Our CPR training is delivered in partnership with APL group - RTO: 3586
Gain the knowledge and skills necessary to maintain breathing and circulation in an adult, child or infant following cardiac arrest in a wide range of settings.
Provide CPR provides you with the ability to handle cardiac emergency situations, and is therefore a valuable course for all members of the community.
The course is particularly relevant for people working in education, aged and community care, sport, travel, tourism, hospitality and industry enterprises.
- Introduction to first aid principles
- Assessing a cardiac emergency situation
- Airway and breathing management
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation techniques
- Performing chest compressions
- Administering rescue breaths
There are no prerequisite units for Provide CPR and upon successful completion you will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Current industry standards recommend this course is updated every 12 months.