HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Our First Aid training is delivered in partnership with APL group - RTO: 3586
First aid knowledge can give you the confidence to act and may even be the difference between life and death.
Learn how to administer first aid care in emergency situations and how to treat injuries and other illnesses during this one-day, nationally recognised course.
- Basic principles and concepts underlying the practice of first aid
- Procedures for dealing with major and minor injury and illness
- Priorities of management in first aid when dealing with life threatening conditions
- Basic occupational health and safety requirements in the provision of first aid
- Infection control principles and procedures, including use of standard precautions
- Chain of survival
Upon successful completion you will have:
- A Statement of Attainment
- CPR accreditation (12 months)
- Provide First Aid Accreditation (for 3 years, which replaces Senior First Aid as of 2008 and Apply First Aid in 2014)
If you have a number of staff or colleagues who need to update their first aid certificate, we can make special arrangements to run a course specifically for your organisation, from your workplace or at the South Australian Learning Centre.
Please note: In the past a First Aid 'refresher' course was available; First Aid has been upgraded, so there is no longer a refresher option. If you need to update your accreditation, apply to do this Provide First Aid course to make sure your accreditation is up-to-date.
|Delivery mode:||SALC at Minda’s Brighton site|
|Assessment:||online pretest and in class assessment|
|Course Fee Value:||$130 (GST Exempt)|
|Course Fee Description:||payable online or by invoice|
- No dates currently available.