How to Have Difficult Conversations
What are some of the difficult conversations we have? What makes them difficult? How can we overcome our anxiety about them? How can we achieve the best outcomes for all involved? Discover answers to theses questions in How to have Difficult Conversations.
- Changing your perception around conversations
- Separating the feeling from the issue
- Difficult personalities
- Unilateral control
- Broken Window Theory
- Avoidance and buttons
- Interests verses positions
- Direct and sensitive
- I’m sorry but…
- Setting the scene for success
Overcome your fears surrounding difficult conversations and learn how to gain the best possible outcomes.
|Delivery mode:||SALC at Minda’s Brighton site|
|Course Fee Value:||$66 (GST Inclusive)|
|Course Fee Description:||per person as Group bookings ONLY|
- No dates currently available.