Recognise and prevent abuse with a half-day Personal Power session, which discusses the protection of vulnerable people..
- Discovering what abuse is
- Identification of types of abuse
- Abuse indicators
- Different scenarios you may encounter
- Mandatory reporting procedures
- What you can do now
The Personal Power training program can be adapted to meet your specific, organisational needs.
|Delivery mode:||SALC at Minda’s Brighton site|
|Course Fee Value:||$132 (GST Inclusive)|
|Course Fee Description:||per person group as bookings ONLY|
- No dates currently available.