Rights and Responsibilites
At the South Australian Learning Centre, a rights-based approach underpins everything we do and with our Human Rights course you can gain an understanding of a Rights-Based Approach to Community Services and how you can implement it in your context.
- Understanding the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights
- How to identify violation of rights
- Community Services delivery models
- Duty of care and responsible practice
- Disability standards
- Safeguarding people from abuse
- Overview of Personal Power
This Rights & Responsibilities training program can be adapted to meet your organisation specific needs.
|Course Fee Value:||$800 (GST Exempt)|
|Course Fee Description:||Group ONLY up to 25 people|